Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
i have a blue gun that i no longer use. i would be willing to get rid of it. let me do a little research to get you a fair price.

·
Premium Member
2,737 Posts
Does anyone have a source for a quality XD airsoft and a XD "Blue gun"?

ranburr
I wanted a way to simulate the weight of a full-magazine in my XD without using rounds of live ammo. And I didn't like the idea of dummy rounds loaded without powder, too easy to mistake one for the other.

So I weighed out a full magazine, then took some lead rod and folded it back and forth so it would fit inside a magazine (taking out the spring). I covered it with cloth so there was a nice friction fit, wrapped it with masking tape, and I now have a way to put a dummy full-weight magazine in my XD to practice.

I do drawing practice with this, as well as just doing some dry-firing with it.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
pm sent

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
PM arrived, we have a deal. Send contact info to email listed on my second PM.
Thanks

ranburr

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
oops i sent it back to you on here... do you want me to send it to your email?

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
ok sent an email too :)

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
nottaclue

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
side note, that was one of the items i was had thought about using for my 1000 karma if it didnt sell after i listed it on the f/s thread. guess i dont have to now. i was seriously going to list it today before i found your thread. glad it worked out for both of us!

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
i finally got the time to cash the check and go to the post office the beginning of last week. havent had a chance to respond on here. you should get it any day.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts