Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to everyone that ordered!

The deadline for getting the $5.00 discount is Feb 1. Get your paypal to me for $18.00 ($15 for book, $3 for shipping) at [email protected] by then and you will receive a signed copy!

http://www.armedresponsebook.com

David

·
Banned
3,861 Posts
All I have invested in this is the 18 bucks that I spent on my copy of the book.

I'm about 6 chapters into it and everything I've read is good basic fundamentals that everyone who carries a firearm needs to have ingrained in their head.

If you know someone who is not very experienced and is about to get into CCW, this would make a great gift for them.

I've covered some of this material in some of the advanced training I've taken. It's been a great review for me, I've realized I've become kind of "sloppy" in preparing myself for defending me and my loved ones. For some of you who have never been involved in defensive firearm training, it may convince you to get some training.

There's a lot more to it than just carrying a gun.

It will make you think.

bd

·
Registered
196 Posts
davidk said:
It may take me a few days to get it out then they all go out book rate which takes 1-2 weeks. All orders as of Friday have been shiped
Actually just sent you an email on this. Ordered mine on Jan. 11th. Hope to see it soon! :) Can't wait to get started on some reading about something WORTH reading! LOL!

·
Registered
415 Posts
Sent my paypal on th 18th. Just recieved the book today. can't wait to read.

Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ordered mine 1/16 and got it today. Gotta go to DC tomorrow ... wonder if I should read it on the plane? Might make getting through security tougher! ;-)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts