Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Starting today we have generated a coupon code exclusively for XDTalk members. Currently there is no expiration date or use limit for this code.

Simply enter XDTALK into the coupon box on the shopping cart page for 10% off your order total at Paracord Joe's!

Go ahead, make your order today!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi Joe! Saw you in Wilmington this weekend, and bought the Paracord Sling. I told you I would post when I got back, and here I am! It fit the rifle great, and now I need to start figuring out my next purchase from you! Have a great day!

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Post up a picture! Love to see the results on the rifles or shotguns.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Been seeing a lot of orders coming through with the discount code on them...thanks to everyone for allowing us to serve you. If you haven't been to the website in awhile, check it out, we are adding things all the time and now are starting to offer more supplies for the DIYers!

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just wanted to say thanks again for all those that order from this forum. Although I don't post much (I visit a local NC forum too much, LOL) we do see a lot of orders come with the discount code....it's still active, feel free to get your 10% off today!

We have many products we offer...be sure and check them out.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We have been seeing quite a few orders coming through this week with the discount code for members here and wanted to say THANKS!!

Check out our website and remember, the Christmas rush is starting, don't wait too long!

Paracord Joe's

1 - 6 of 6 Posts