1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a XDM-9 and XDM-45
Thinking of getting a XD Tactical 45 ACP
are they as well made as the XDM's ?
Accuracy slow fire at 25 yards with ( Good Ammo & Good shooter) ?
Anyone make a OWB holster for them. ??
Reloads ??? Ammo
any other info you have will be much appreciated..
THANKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,626 Posts
What specific advantage are you expecting to obtain with the XD? 1/2 inch more of barrel length? There are internal design differences. Or is it just to own another pistol?

·
Registered
133 Posts
My XD45T has digested thousands of rounds without a hiccup, has a wonderful trigger that keeps getting better, is way more accurate than I am, and fits my hands like a glove. I couldn't ask for more.

·
Registered
42 Posts
My first XD was the XD45T. It shot anything I put through it and is very accurate, so much that my two 1911's haven't been getting much range time anymore.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My XD45T has digested thousands of rounds without a hiccup, has a wonderful trigger that keeps getting better, is way more accurate than I am, and fits my hands like a glove. I couldn't ask for more.
Thanks Bro thats what I was looking for....

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the help..
I reload and like the fact that my XDM-45 loves my light loads and is mega accurate at 25 yards. I would be all over the XDM 5.25 if it was in 45 acp...
I will wait and see if they come out with one if not the 5" XD looks like just what the doctor ordered... I would use it for 25 and 50 yard shooting and carry it from time to time. I have big hands and use an HK-45 for carry and it feels like a compact to me...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts