Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I couldnt find this caliber mag listed on the S-A site. Maybe I am not looking in the right place. My buddies service model came with three 12 round clips and my tactical came with two 10 round clips. Where is a good place to find the stock mags in 12 capacity rounds. His clip should work in my Tactical as well right? I would think they are interchangable.

·
Registered
4,183 Posts
did you just buy your tactical? if so, was it new? If that is the case, try calling springfield and explaining the situation. When they could start selling teh 10+ magazines, they were replacing the 10 roundsers with the new ones. THey might do that for yours if you meet the questions I asked above.

·
Registered
10,955 Posts
Pistol-gear.com should have mags and yes, the service model and tactical take the same mags.

·
Registered
539 Posts
i bought my extra mags from Old School aka pistol-gear.com and got great service.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, I just bought my Tactical a week ago and it is new. I saw some states dont allow high capacity mags and maybe this pistol was planned to be sold there...not sure? I want to get a couple S-A mags before getting third party mags, just to make sure all is working flawlessly with the gun.

Going to go shooting today!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts