Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im new here so I apologize in advance if this post is in the wrong area...

Im looking for a holster for my XD subcompact .40 pistol i just bought. I want something that i can put on the inside of my jeans. Local gunshop didnt have anything that fit the XD.

Any pics / links would be appreciated.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,645 Posts

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
D.M. Bullard dual carry...works nicely.

·
Registered
69 Posts
A paddle slips inside your pants, and has hooks that grab the inside of your wasteband and the outside of your belt. The holster rides OWB.

Walker

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Crossbread Super tuck

^ it is easily the best IWB holster I have had...comfy, holds strong, and one handed reholstering.

and as far as what does padle mean, It is basicly a large clip that goes inside the pants and holds the holster outside the pants, and allows for removal of the holster without taking off your belt.

Here is my blackhawk Serpa with its padle

·
Registered
55 Posts
"D.M. Bullard dual carry...works nicely".
X3 on Bullard holsters and be sure and check out ubgholsters.com

·
Registered
368 Posts
+1 on crossbreed supertuck

·
Registered
776 Posts
For me at least, the SuperTuck has proven to be the best. If you're not careful you'll wind up with a collection.

·
Registered
69 Posts
For me at least, the SuperTuck has proven to be the best. If you're not careful you'll wind up with a collection.
Isn't that the truth..... I have two holsters for my XDsc, and three for my 1911. I also have another XD holster inbound, and two more for the 1911.:confused:

I keep finding different ones for under $30, so I figure I'll try them out until I find those I like best, for different situations. I can always resell those I don't like. The same with magazine pouches.

Walker

·
Registered
69 Posts
This one I like....

Made by Tagua, the seller advertised it as being for the XD45. The price was too good to pass up, and it fits my XD40sc just fine. The thumb break is easy to release.

Walker

·
Premium Member
1,821 Posts
I like the Don Hume IWB holsters... I have them for all my guns... they are leather, durable, well made and very comfortable.

Above is a picture of my Ruger P345 in one.... But all my XD's ride in them as well, and my 1911.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts

Question for ya....

That high noon holster....the number that is stamped on it...what is it? I have one of their holster and I think they sent me the wrong one....I had to remove the tension screw. No biggie and too late to return but I am interested in the number.

THANKS!

·
Registered
776 Posts
Question for ya....

That high noon holster....the number that is stamped on it...what is it? I have one of their holster and I think they sent me the wrong one....I had to remove the tension screw. No biggie and too late to return but I am interested in the number.

THANKS!
My HN holster (lower left in the pic) has no number stamped on it anywhere. If you think they sent the wrong item, contact them and I'm sure they'll make it right.

When the weather's cool enough to wear an under-shirt of some sort, this is a pretty good, inexpensive holster. Right now, my 9-SC sleeps in it but goes to town in the ST.

·
Registered
163 Posts
This is my favorite holster for my XD-9-SC,

It is a Memphis by Southern Holsters, but you probably can't get one for a while.

I also have an IWB from Tennessee Holsters that I use quit a bit as a between the belt and pants holster when my pants are too tight for the Memphis.

I have a Dun Hume 715 also that I throw on when I'm working around the farm when I need something easy to get on and off.

I may try one of these, Mason-Dixon OWB/IWB from Bluegrass Holsters for the XD45-c I plan on getting in the near future.

I've got way to many holsters and not enough guns.:confused:8):cool::arrow:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Crossbreed Supertuck +1. very comfy, quick draw. not the prettiest but its not about looks, its about concealment

1 - 19 of 19 Posts