Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just a quick question...does anyone know why the sub bi-tone only comes in 9mm? I really want the stainless slide, but not sure if I want to settle for 9mm to get it. thanks.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah, didnt think about having it re-finished...sounds like an option

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
guess I'll just have to dig around, they arent in the gun shops catolog, or on the website...wish me luck. :)

·
Registered
244 Posts
must be new, cuz they used to sell it in 40s&w. i've got it in 9mm and love it, but if you want the 40, get it and have AJames refinish it in stainless color...

·
Registered
22 Posts
they do sell a sub .40 in bi-tone because I bought one as well. It's confusing though, I went to Cabela's and they only had it in black and the drone behind the counter said it only came in black, I also checked their website and it's not listed. So I bought the all black and then two days later I found the bi-tone at Doug's Shoot and Sport in Salt Lake City UT. Luckily for me my Boss was looking at buying a all black one so he bought my first one off of me.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I have a bi-tone sub that I waited about 6 weeks for the local store to get shipped in. The Springfield # on the box is XD9822HC. Good luck on your search.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts