Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else heard this before?

I emailed Terry at Springfield and she indicates that they are no longer selling parts to anyone due to "legal issues" that "they hope to have sorted out soon".

I am not real happy as I have some parts wearing out / broken and need them replaced. I want to buy the parts and install them myself but this appears to be impossible now.

http://www.xd-hs2000.com/factory.html is out of what I need and unable to buy more.

Any ideas?

·
Super Moderator
10,574 Posts
Yea, a promising approach to your problem.
Buy one to shoot and one to use for parts.

Ed

·
Premium Member
28,481 Posts
Ouch, James is there confirmation on this?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Well your not gonna be able to "do it yourself" without the parts so you should just send it in.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Last time I checked, if you call 'em up, tell them "X part" has broken and you need another one sent, they'll send it.

YMMV but the girls in the office over there seem like they'll send you a part under warranty if you are compedent you can replace it (e.g. you know what is broken and have the part # of it).

P

·
0 Posts
ampleworks said:
Last time I checked, if you call 'em up, tell them "X part" has broken and you need another one sent, they'll send it.

YMMV but the girls in the office over there seem like they'll send you a part under warranty if you are compedent you can replace it (e.g. you know what is broken and have the part # of it).
Yeah I have done that a many times. I know I seem to have a problem keeping my trigger springs, it seems about every 2500 rounds or so it snaps. I usually keep a whole extra set of springs and pins and all that, just in case. It takes a couple weeks to get the part but its all good. Besides if you need something for HD use, nothing is wrong with the $120 mossberg cruiser.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts