Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Classroom portion of the class will cover disassembly/reassembly, maintenance/repair/cleaning, and custom modification of the XD series of pistol. Various manufacturer's aftermarket parts will be available for purchase and installation during the class. The range portion is designed to help the XD owner to increase their speed and accuracy. Draws, reloading, stronghand/weakhand shooting, and speed work will finish off the day. We will also be demo'ing the New Soft Ballistic Shield from Trolgar.

For additional info either call 909-486-3602 or email us at [email protected]

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Same format, just focusing on the XD series instead of the 1911 and yes there are still slots left.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Great except California is one of the worst places to try and go with a gun.

I have over 17 mags for my 2 XD's and only 1 of them is a 10 rounder. Doesn't work very well for travelling to CA
I thought you were allowed to bring "high capacity" magazines into CA for training. Is that incorrect?

·
Registered
10 Posts
In California possession of a high capacity magazine is legal if it was purchased before the ban, but other than that high capacity mags can't be made, sold, given, or brought into the state.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts