Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to gather info on a general solution for a 4" XD (.40 in my case), rail mounted tactical light and a holster to carry it all, preferrably IWB. Anybody doing this? What's your set up?

That Ombu Z5 light looks great, but the holster thing might be an issue...

·
Registered
127 Posts
why would you want something so bulky down your pants? I have a service that has a M6 tac light/laser combo on it and I wouldn't ever think about carrying it down my pants, that would just be too much, MAYBE the gun by itself in a good holster though. The only combo holsters that I know of are plastic types and aren't for IWB. I keep my service next to my bed and I carry a sub compact.

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
nickc50310 said:
this might work well for me because i carry a VERY bulky item in my pants every day...
you should really think about taking some keys of that ring then it wouldn't be so bulky.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
gees, you guys are a "big" help.

:lol:

*bump*--really hoping for some suggestions, even if it's a Service/XML rig.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Check out Blade-tech. www.blade-tech.com
They can do custom kydex holsters for ya, just an fyi tho, it's taking them about 6 weeks to complete orders at this time.

I've got the UCH holster from them for my xd-40 service and i'd never think about attaching my x200 and shoving it down my pants. way too crowded down there as it is.

they make good gear, it's just a long wait before you get it. I've got a thigh holster for my xd/x200 combo and i'm waiting on a padle-holster w/retention for that combo.

worth the money, worth the wait in my opinion.

-ChrisG

1 - 6 of 6 Posts