Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, Just got an XD-40 SC and I love it. However when I took it out for its test drive I had numerous failures to extract. The empty case would be pulled halfway out and the slide is trying to feed the next round in which is jammed up against the empty. I have to pull the slide back while trying to release the mag. once the mag drops free the empty case usually just falls right out. It happens on a regular basis with WWB but it has also happened with CCI blazer brass and remington . the only other ammo i've tried is speer gold dot which worked pretty good (only about 50 rounds though. Is it normal for this thing to be this picky or is there something I can do to make it better. Thanks in advance for helping this Noobie with a new toy :lol:

·
Registered
114 Posts
may be a break in, but with my 9mmSC i ended up sending it back to SA for a new extractor and tuning.. I put about 600rds thru before i made that decision tho, but when i called, SA said send it in, and i had it back within 14days; and no issues in the 2000+ rds since then

·
Registered
105 Posts
Change ammo.
I have problems with WWB, S&B, & Blazer.
I don't have problems with Federal American Eagle, Speer, and Geco.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts