Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a XD sc 9mm that I am thinking of selling. I want to sell so I can get more 1911's

This pistol is in great condition. has 2 mags, 1 with a finger extension and I will throw in a Don Hume paddle holster and extra mag pouch.

The pistol has less than 500 rounds fired through it.

I would like to get $400 because of the extras.

This pistol is in N.H.

I will pay my FFL and you pay yours if shipping out of state.

I will provide pics to those interested via E-mail

just PM me your addy and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

P.s. this is a repost because I put it in the wrong forum the first time.

·
Premium Member
10,384 Posts
Got any pics? That may help.

·
Registered
445 Posts
I have a XD sc 9mm that I am thinking of selling. I want to sell so I can get more 1911's
Are you sure you want to sell? I sold my XD45 stainless so I could get a stainless Kimber TLE. I later bought a black TLE and I am now having to repurchase an XD45 because I missed it so much. Even though I love my 1911s, they never could replace my XD. You can never have enough guns!

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Guys thank you for the interest. I have returned some PM's and sent some pics.

18jms--I sent you a PM earlier today but had not heard back from you. You get first dibs since you said that you wanted it. If you have changed your mind, there is someone in state that would like to look at the pistol.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Replied to pm. I'm waiting for you to give me a total cost. Contact information and the photos of the firearm I requested.

I would like to see photos of the firearm so I know im not sending my money to the abyss of the internet. Its a little bit more security knowing hey this item is real.
You can send photos to

I have cash ready,
I'm waiting for a final Price for the pistol so I can send payment *Money Order* . Just waiting on the above information thanks.

·
Super Moderator
10,574 Posts
to include the state of residence in the
title as required by our forum rules on
posting in this forum area.

Ed

1 - 12 of 12 Posts