Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am reducing types of ammo I keep on hand. For sale is this Springfield Armory XD S 3.3 inch subcompact in 45 ACP. This is used and has about 300 rounds fired, otherwise in great condition. Includes box, original XD gear accessories, and I will also include the Cobra Gunskin IWB RH holster.

COLORADO BUYERS: If you buy with a FTF transaction at my FFL, I will also give you all remaining 45 ACP on hand - about 200 target rounds and 25 defensive rounds. INCLUDED in the existing price.

Asking $360 shipped.

Additional photos at Google album:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/wi9yY8VgCoDlzd1B2

·
Registered
57 Posts
Any interest in a mosin nagant in a archangel stock? Comes with a red dot. If shipping isn’t killer 300 rounds of ammo. I’d pay shipping both ways

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Any interest in a mosin nagant in a archangel stock? Comes with a red dot. If shipping isn’t killer 300 rounds of ammo. I’d pay shipping both ways

As much as I like the mosin nagant as a firearm, my objective is to reduce types of ammo on hand.

My wife and I will be fostering kids in the system, which means that ammo becomes much more expensive to store in accordance with state standards.

I can't accept that trade but hope you find the right fit, elsewhere!

·
Premium Member
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bumping - this beauty could be yours!

·
Premium Member
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
To the top.

·
Registered
57 Posts
As much as I like the mosin nagant as a firearm, my objective is to reduce types of ammo on hand.

My wife and I will be fostering kids in the system, which means that ammo becomes much more expensive to store in accordance with state standards.

I can't accept that trade but hope you find the right fit, elsewhere!
Ended up trading it in at a gun shop for a new Smith and Wesson bodyguard with laser

·
Premium Member
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Reduced: $345 shipped

·
Premium Member
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Refresh...

·
Registered
437 Posts
Sent you a PM this morning, please check your mailbox.

·
Premium Member
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I've replied to all PMs - sorry all who had reached out. I was at an out of town conference, got back and spent a couple days disconnected with the family.

·
Premium Member
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sold pending funds to @scattershot redux

Will complete face to face transaction within the week and post back.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts