Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone seen one got one??? where did ya get it how much??

·
Premium Member
21,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no i was refering to the range bags that have XD printed on them , i seen a pic of them awhile back and dont remember where it was ?

·
Registered
30 Posts
I would like to see a picture of the inside of the bag. cause I was thinking about getting one myself. But I am very particular about my purchases.

-Josh

·
Premium Member
21,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well thats the way i am , i liketo knowwhat iam gettin before i getit , the link to the web site is good but no other pics or dimenstions on the size of them , or whats inside of them, how many poclkets? compartments?

·
Premium Member
1,815 Posts
I wanted one of those when they fist came out but ended up with an I-shot range bag from Pistol Gear.com

It's huge holds three hand guns and everything else you need

look it to it before you buy

the one at pistol gear has a nice logo stitched in also

http://www.pistol-gear.com/proddetail.php?prod=05RS&cat=9

just a thought

·
Registered
30 Posts
Very interested in that bag... Looks like Old School is going to get some more business from me in the near future.

-Josh

·
Registered
725 Posts
shaner said:
well thats the way i am , i liketo knowwhat iam gettin before i getit , the link to the web site is good but no other pics or dimenstions on the size of them , or whats inside of them, how many poclkets? compartments?

sorry i didnt meet ur requirements.
ill know what to do next time u ask for help.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I ordered a range bag from springfield a while ago. I got it because I thought it would have the cool logo on it but there was no logo on it. It cost about $40 dollars I think.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts