Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, Just so happened that the day (09/01/2011) I was taking out my new XDM 3.8 9mm from the gun store that the salesman mentioned the latest promo for 3 magazines and an extra mag pouch. Man, more stuff! I filled out all the requirements as soon as I got home and low and behold they were at my house yesterday. Great promo and great response from Springfield! Love shooting my new 3.8 by the way, 100 rounds without an issue!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I submitted the online form and mailed the copy of my receipt. I did not get any confirmation email or call saying that they were processing it, just waited and hoped for the best. I thought for sure it would be a long wait, almost like a mail in rebate.

·
Registered
192 Posts
@ImprobableJoe I contacted Springfield about the same issue. I am moving at the end of the month but they told me to go ahead and fill out the new address. My receipt has my current address but they said they go by what you fill out on the form.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.