Springfield XD Forum banner

XD Prices

2K views 11 replies 12 participants last post by  TRYZUB 
#1 ·
I have been looking for a XD9 tactical and found a dealer that can get one with three 15rd mags and a holster [Fobus?] for $470.00. I wanted to know if this a good price or not. Thanks.

#3 ·
Not that I've seen every deal out there but when I was looking to pick up 40 Tact back in Jan the Service models is what I saw for around the $419 price point, the tacts were all more expensive.

I ended up paying about $470 for mine but I was tired of looking because no one ever had the 40 Tact in stock, ended up getting my XD from Cabela's. Of course I live in the tip of Northern WV and don't have a lot of in-state choices for handguns that offer decent deals.

#4 ·
Theres quite a few $399 deals on gun broker, just have to see what the shipping is and what your FFL transer fee would be unless your lucky enough to find a vender in your state. www.gunbroker.com also has a ffl finder I used it to find the cheapest /nicest guy I could $30 bucks, with the $20 for shipping I paying that taks $50 onto the price of the gun. So sometimes its a wash on new guns but for used stuff you can offten wind up way ahead.

#7 ·
Well here in California the prices pretty much suck, I talked to Springfield on the phone and was told the MSRP was raised on Feb 1st this year... so look for the prices to go up.........Now hold on to your horses......I paid $514 for my XD9 Service all black no holster (not even a reach around lol) But I only paid that because nobody else had them in stock and this was never displayed. The next day I called the gun shop where I bought all my other guns prior to moving.. they had one for $479 but that is now 120 miles from me.... but I think I will call there tomorrow and see if I can get the XD40 at that price. Look at me... I havent even picked up the 9 and I want a 40 now.

#10 ·
I paid around $500 after taxes for my 4" XD9 in black with the ten round magazines. A shop in town is selling them from $469-$550 now. I was shocked at first with the high prices, then I realized they came with either the Trijicon or Heine night sights. I'd love to pick up a 4" XD40 or a XD9 subcompact but my wife says no because I just bought an AR15. She's at least letting me send my XD9 to the custom shop for night sights :lol:

Academy Sports in Little Rock sells the XDs quite a bit cheaper.

...and cheaper Bushmasters too... dammit... :x

#11 ·
Thinking of picking up another SC. Guy in town has XD40 SC with Trigicon night sites for $550.00. Is that a decent price? Seems the XD's just keep going up and up and up!!!! :twisted:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.