Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Taking pictures is hard work... I know you all have seen this before but you can never have to much of a good thing.

·
Registered
477 Posts
I tried to take some last night but the lighting I had available wasn't suitable for good picture taking. Also looking for suitable backgrounds, I liked your sand and gravel pics.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Vtwin I like your bi tone. Very nice..

JHA XD40 -

I usually like taking pictures outside they come out much better like the one in the sand which is my favorite... the pictures taken inside are on my electronic grounding mat witch is white and large enough to work perfectly.

I must say I am very pleased with my XD. I have 450 rounds through the pipe. No failures. No rust. Just a perfect first handgun and 10 15rnd mags :lol:

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts

Next time, I dare ya to step on it and squish it :mrgreen:

P.S. Just kidding, nice pics 8)

·
Registered
477 Posts
jrdwiz,
I know that the pictures would turn out better if I took them outside, but usually the most convenient time for me to take pictures is when I get off work, and that is usually either midnite or 2:30 in the morning, so I have to make do with the lighting inside for now. Here's a couple of the ones that I took the other night.

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
jrdwiz, fyi, some members here have pointed out that you do not want to let your serial number be seen on the internet, since you never know who's watching. I don't know if it is something you should be concerned about, but I thought I'd mention it.

Nice pictures/gun by the way.

·
Registered
477 Posts
retired said:
jrdwiz, fyi, some members here have pointed out that you do not want to let your serial number be seen on the internet, since you never know who's watching. I don't know if it is something you should be concerned about, but I thought I'd mention it.

I've heard mumblings about this on the forum, what exactly would someone be able to do if they had the serial number off my gun?

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
JHA XD40 said:
retired said:

I've heard mumblings about this on the forum, what exactly would someone be able to do if they had the serial number off my gun?
"Yes officer I saw the whole thing, the guy that robbed the ice cream man had a gun with the serial number US123456" 8)

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
I grabbed that same book off the clearance table at Borders about a month ago...

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
retired said:

Thank you for telling me that. I have blanked out the S/N on the pics.

·
Registered
477 Posts
hobocircus said:
JHA XD40 said:
retired said:

"Yes officer I saw the whole thing, the guy that robbed the ice cream man had a gun with the serial number US123456" 8)
Sounds plausible to me. :roll:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts