Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was informed yesterday by a "Springfield Rep" that beginning in early 2006 Springfield is changing the popular XD pistol pack from gun, mags, and holster to gun, mags, and 2 mag polymer mag holder. Just FYI.

·
Registered
320 Posts
I got Pistol, 3 mags and holster in my kit. My buddy got a bitone xd40 with gun, 2 mags, holster, 2-mag-holster and loader.

-=Whittey=-

·
Super Moderator
10,574 Posts
Ripplingh2o said:
I was informed yesterday by a "Springfield Rep" that beginning in early 2006 Springfield is changing the popular XD pistol pack from gun, mags, and holster to gun, mags, and 2 mag polymer mag holder. Just FYI.
That sounds about in line with what Old School has
mentioned.

I am somewhat glad about the polymer mag holder
over the holster. Me and that holster just never did
get along. It just sticks out too far to suit me. Cutting
down one mag with the new pack doesn't sound so
great though.

Ed

·
Registered
278 Posts
Ed Ely said:
That sounds about in line with what Old School has
mentioned.

I am somewhat glad about the polymer mag holder
over the holster. Me and that holster just never did
get along. It just sticks out too far to suit me. Cutting
down one mag with the new pack doesn't sound so
great though.

Ed
Actually if I remember correctly, the new package comes with the holster AND mag holster. Plus the speed loader.

·
Registered
209 Posts
SpeedRacer said:
Actually if I remember correctly, the new package comes with the holster AND mag holster. Plus the speed loader.
That's the package for the XD 45ACP. I don't know if it will be the package for the other models. It would be cool to get a decent mag holder with the pistol.

·
Registered
77 Posts
when I bought my .357 sig tactical I got a very nice foam lined case, gun, 3 mags, lock, mag loader, double mag pouch and holster, from what im seeing all of the new ones are coming this way, my .45 acp did also

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Wow, that certainly sounds like a deal but for how much? I wonder if the new pistol package for 2006 will have custom magazine holders made specifically for the xd mags, hopefully the for subcompact as well. I'm content with my XD, it just would be nice if there were holders specifically made for the 15 and 10 rounders that have the sleeve extensions because most of the magazine holders I've seen will definitely not hold the aforementioned ones properly.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Mine cost $479. The hicap magazines that came with it seem to fit in the mag holster well and it has an allen screw in the center to adjust the fit. The holster has the same type of adjustment. All of it has XD GEAR stamped on it, so I think it's made specifically for our pistols. However it's MADE IN ISREAL. :?:

My wife took the camera or I'd post a picture.

·
Registered
77 Posts
paid $429 for my .357 sig and $469 for my .45 acp

·
Registered
5 Posts
I got a different package than any of these mentioned. I got an XD 40 Bi-tone Subcompact, the 3 Mags, the holster, and an XML light. It was what my wife thought was a good Christmas gift. I wasn't disappointed!
Love her and the XD. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts