Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every time I take my XD MOD II 45 3.3 inch barrel gun I always manage to hit the bulls eye! Today I took it to the range and tried double and triple taps from 5 yards or less and was very impressed at how fast you can really shoot this little 45! Heck, once again I shot it better than my Glock 26. I still don't know why I shoot this gun better than all my other guns (G26, G19 and XDM 4.5). Recoil is incredibly manageable and I guess it's because of the weight. I know it's strange, but I enjoy shooting my little 45 more than my other 9mm guns. I've heard about other people shooting the 45 better. Anyone else? I really love my little 45 and it's becoming my favorite gun! It's the FDE version so it's a very attractive gun too. Oh yeah and it hides IWB just as good as a G19 (and weighs about the same too).

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok thanks, thought I missed out on something

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
What mod II do you have? My friend has the Mod II 40 3.0 barrel, which is also a great little shooter. The only difference between mine and his is the slides, where mine is just a tad longer.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Mine is 9mm 3.0. I have a XDS 4.0 in 45 too. Both are great shooters. The trigger on the mod 2 is better than the XDS. I wish my mod 2 was a little longer tho, old eye lol. And I wish it was thinner like the XDS

·
Registered
9,374 Posts
Every time I take my XD MOD II 45 3.3 inch barrel gun I always manage to hit the bulls eye! Today I took it to the range and tried double and triple taps from 5 yards or less and was very impressed at how fast you can really shoot this little 45! Heck, once again I shot it better than my Glock 26. I still don't know why I shoot this gun better than all my other guns (G26, G19 and XDM 4.5). Recoil is incredibly manageable and I guess it's because of the weight. I know it's strange, but I enjoy shooting my little 45 more than my other 9mm guns. I've heard about other people shooting the 45 better. Anyone else? I really love my little 45 and it's becoming my favorite gun! It's the FDE version so it's a very attractive gun too. Oh yeah and it hides IWB just as good as a G19 (and weighs about the same too).

20160130_104830.jpeg

Yeah, at the 45 ft. mark, is not that bad ...

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mine is 9mm 3.0. I have a XDS 4.0 in 45 too. Both are great shooters. The trigger on the mod 2 is better than the XDS. I wish my mod 2 was a little longer tho, old eye lol. And I wish it was thinner like the XDS

Awesome. I also have the XDS 9mm and find it to be a very nice shooter too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts