Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Will the Mod.2 sights fit the "Classic" XD so I can retrofit my XD 40 SC?
Yes, they will. Same dovetail, and they are the same sights that are used on the XD(M) series.

·
Registered
333 Posts
I just learned about these today, and revised my TFO order with James to get these instead for my new XD Mod 2.

·
Registered
333 Posts
I purchased them from James (ajamesp51): XDMAN.com . He's the poster in post #6 above. I hIghly recommend him. This will be my 3rd or 4th set of sights purchased from him, plus he's also refinished several of my slides.

He does great work, with a pretty quick turnaround time and good prices. Lots of folks on this forum use him.

These are the sights I ordered: ATRUGLO TFX XD Sights Green Front with Green Rear TG13XD1A

I also send you a PM with this info.

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
Many people on this forum haven't heeded the above advice and have regretted it due to poor service and/or sloppy jobs with other installers. There is a reason james is rated A+++ on this board and that is because he is the hands down best. If you want sights or koting, james is option a, b, and c. There is no d. Boom, done, book it dano. /end thread.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I purchased them from James (ajamesp51): XDMAN.com . He's the poster in post #6 above. I hIghly recommend him. This will be my 3rd or 4th set of sights purchased from him, plus he's also refinished several of my slides.

He does great work, with a pretty quick turnaround time and good prices. Lots of folks on this forum use him.

These are the sights I ordered: ATRUGLO TFX XD Sights Green Front with Green Rear TG13XD1A

I also send you a PM with this info.
Budsguns has them. 108 bucks

·
Registered
6,583 Posts
If you want TFO's with smashed lamps that won't glow ever then go ahead and install them yourself.

If you want TFO's that look like they came from the factory... pm james or go to his website XDMAN.com

Reactions: gene1

·
Registered
109 Posts
Front is an XDS and rear is an XDM.
Does this mean that in order to replace the sights on the Mod 2, one would need to obtain the front sight from an XDS set and the rear sight from an XDm set ? Or are Mod 2 complete sight sets already available ?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts