Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in PA and I made a mistake and bought a Maryland compliant Springfield mod 2 that only came with 10 round magazines. I bought it during the gear up and go promotion so when the package came it included an additional 2 10 round magazines. I would like to swap 4 total 10-round magazines with someone who has 16 round magazines. Thank you.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
I live in PA and I made a mistake and bought a Maryland compliant Springfield mod 2 that only came with 10 round magazines. I bought it during the gear up and go promotion so when the package came it included an additional 2 10 round magazines. I would like to swap 4 total 10-round magazines with someone who has 16 round magazines. Thank you.
Just like ammo I personally think you can't have enough. I would probably keep two for concealed carry. then swap the other to perhaps and buy a couple more 16 rounders. a little research on the net you should be able to find factory mags. hope this helped. enjoy your weapon!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just like ammo I personally think you can't have enough. I would probably keep two for concealed carry. then swap the other to perhaps and buy a couple more 16 rounders. a little research on the net you should be able to find factory mags. hope this helped. enjoy your weapon!
Thanks for the advice. It's just that my personal preference is to enjoy the freedom that my great state of Pennsylvania offers me. I would rather have magazines with no restrictions on them instead of staring at these communist magazines that only remind me of suppression of freedom. To be honest I have many other Springfields that I could shoot and probably will. It's just that if I ever want to shoot my mod 2, these commie mags will get in the way of my fun.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Yes they are.
Good Morning. I am looking for 10 round magazines for my XD and XD Subcompact both 9 MM. (I'm also in PA).

If you can confirm that the mags sre the same as those for the original XD (I think they are) I can swap four brand new 16 rounders (I have a total of five).

For the sub compact I have two 13 rounders to swap for tens.

Thanks!

Ron S.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts