Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you guys think the holster I got with my XD package would be ok to use in the XD Mini Challenge Springfield is putting on at the Single Stack?

I've never competed in anything before, and thought this might be a good place to start.

Is anyone else from here going to compete?
Also, how good do you have to be? I read that there are a bunch of different classes, so I figure I would fit in somewhere, but I'm not real sure how good the worst shooters are.

Thanks for any advice.

·
Registered
9,948 Posts
Springfield will probably make you start from a low ready or the pistol on the table. Just becuase so many people may have not ever compeated it keeps any novice from having to draw.

Thats what happened before anyway.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys.

Is anyone going?

Ajames, you said that "that's what happened before anyway."
Have you been to others that they've done?
What was it like? Where was it?

I'm pretty excited to see the Single Stack as well. I've been told that seeing professionals shoot is incredibly different than watching even good shooters compete.

Thanks.

·
Registered
9,948 Posts
I went to the Memphis one about two years ago man I cant belive its been that long. In the Memphis one they had an owners class and even then we started from the table.

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Son of a #@$%% I seen the single stack last month and some how missed the mini challange seven hours away and it's this weekend.
My wife would kill me :evil:
Maybe next year :cry:
Good luck post how much fun it was :(
They will be providing gun and ammo for 15 bucks per stage what a deal really want to see a gap shooting would be icing on the cake 8)

·
Registered
9,948 Posts
SA got a lot of flack about not including the xd`s since they are a damn good seller for them so they changed there mind.

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
ajamesp51 said:
SA got a lot of flack about not including the xd`s since they are a damn good seller for them so they changed there mind.
Them basterd's .sorry every time I see your south park character. :lol:
Wish I would have known sooner :cry:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts