Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I have been reading with much interest, all of the postings about the XD match being put together. I have also been to the website and seen what looks to be a great time and a great event for this gun and the people who love it!

But, it sounds like with all that shooting, there are going to be a lot of "dirty XDs"! I spoke with Mr. Twisted about this "problem" and have decided to help make sure we keep this a "clean" match.

Therefore, Novum Solutions, will donate a tube of Blue Wonder Gun Cleaner to all of the entrants of the match (and the staff who will be working the event).

I hope all of you who can will make the effort to be there! I would like to meet as many of you as possible!

It should be good "clean" fun! :D

Good Shooting to all!

·
Registered
63 Posts
You heard it first guys," BLUE WONDER IS IN" the best gun cleaner of the 21st century joins the best gun of the 21st century in the best match of the 21st century. Now 250 more believers will be touting the"Wonderous" attributes of the blue goo. Now thanks to Bob Price and Novum Solutions, We can keep it a CLEAN match, maybe I'd better return Anna Nicole's app. Bob and BLUE WONDER on behalf of the SSA and it's many Sponsors, welcome to the Springfield-PMC XD Skills Challenge, The pot just keeps getting better for the "novice shooter." 11 guns for the novice shooter unheard of in the bizz. Guys this is your match regardless of what you think about me, I'll just go on to the next gun........."Para" your up. :D I agree lets indeed blue. Twisted out.

[ August 20, 2002, 12:52 PM: Message edited by: Mr. Twisted ]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts