Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Those seem to be decent deal, but plus shipping and you may be able to find them local for less.
Look into Mec-gar,s magazines, they make oem,s for Sig and do a few 1911,s for SA.
the advantage is the 9mm holds 18 and can be found for cheap.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Its decent, the SALE is only about two bucks off. You can find them cheaper, but you will either pay sales tax, or high shipping costs. Midway is cheap on shipping, so Id probably buy them there

·
Registered
149 Posts
just ordered a 9mm mag, thanks :)

-- Chris

·
Registered
148 Posts
I've purchased most of my 45 mags from midway, if you like them on facebook they have a couple of good coupon codes that help make up for any shipping costs. if not, just look around and there are usually some coupon codes that aren't quite as good as the FB ones but almost. I've been able to find 10 dollars off 50 about onces every month or two.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
It's just a few dollars off kind of sale, look at the original price. Either way, still a decent deal, Midway is usually cheaper than most as it is.

BTW, on very small and lightweight orders, Midway will give you the option of 1st class mail, sometimes around or less than $3.00! Just depends on the order. At least they give you the option of putting in your delivery Zip code and quoting you the exact amount shipping will cost you.

Now CDNN is a huge ripoff when it comes to magazines. Their shipping is ridiculous, their "customer service" (if you can call it that), is the worst, and sometimes their products are horrible and do not match the description. Want to exchange it, more and more shipping and re-stocking fees!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts