Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where and how much , ive looked everywhere I cant find them, but I guess...I could always go buy a glock. :roll:

·
Registered
2,420 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
when I called cdnn they said its gonna be like 3 weeks to get more in I didnt see pistolgear.com till after I posted thx for links

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
impactguns.com

·
Premium Member
24,885 Posts
Minator said:
old school,
do you have around 15 9mm highcaps currently?
Going into business for yourself? :p

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
no its a system I have to stop from buying to many mags I have limited myself to 15 mags for every gun I own because at one time I had about 36 ak-47 mags and I wouldnt stop buying them :oops:

·
Premium Member
24,885 Posts
Minator said:
no its a system I have to stop from buying to many mags I have limited myself to 15 mags for every gun I own because at one time I had about 36 ak-47 mags and I wouldnt stop buying them :oops:
There is professional help available for that... :wink:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lol from the day I turned 18 and 24 rifles in less than a year later ive given up hope, ive been shooting since I was 9 and have been infatuated with the hobby ever since.

·
Registered
135 Posts
d.braun said:
WTF? Natchezss.com doesn't ship to TN, AL, or GA.
That's a non compete thing. Evidently they sell to gun shops and such but sell direct to customers at "dealer" price. Which is pretty much true on most of the stuff. So, they don't ship to surrounding states I guess. I bet Old School and whoever else sells XD gear isn't buying mags much cheaper than $19.86. Brownells dealer cost on them is $20.95.

Minator, you have the mag sickness. LOL!! I have over 100 30rd AK mags and about 75-80 USGI 30rd AR mags. Glock mags out the wazoo. I figure the next time the Democrats get control of the house and senate, I'm gonna get rich. I won't get caught with my pants down next time....and I fear it's only a matter of time.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts