Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
http://www.xd-hs2000.com

But that page is not done yet, I have a big [email protected]@ stack of magazines I have to scan in. If you have been working on one let me know you will save me a lot of work. Although if you check out my page look at the hs arms archive they had a list of hs2000 articles which will be a start for you if you were looking for stuff to read.

For anyone eles I am looking for the first mention that SA was releasing the XD in the NRA magazine American rifleman. If any one has that one I will buy it or if you can send me a scan I would apprecate it. Its one issue I guess I lost since I cant find it.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I hadnt started one as I only have 2 mags. I was thinking of starting this thread with the hopes of doing that if one had started. Then try to collect as many of them as possible. Always working and willing to learn more.

I have looked at your site many times and love the items that to have collected and saved and offered to the rest of us. Great service and a great price. Kinda like a history museumof the hs2000 to XD.

·
Registered
18 Posts
N A Rush said:
Has any one created a list of Magazines the XD has made an appreance in or on?
The (newest?) September 2005 edition of Combat Handguns features a combat test of the SA XD40 in both service and subcompact models.

The article begins on page 26.

Without giving anything away, I would simply say that there were no revelations for me in the article. No bad news (shocking!). However, someone who is trying to decide on what carry ammo to purchase might find the article helpful as the authors used five different brands of ammunition.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fsquared said:
N A Rush said:
The (newest?) September 2005 edition of Combat Handguns features a combat test of the SA XD40 in both service and subcompact models.

Without giving anything away, I would simply say that there were no revelations for me in the article. No bad news (shocking!). However, someone who is trying to decide on what carry ammo to purchase might find the article helpful as the authors used five different brands of ammunition.
Is that on sale now???

·
Registered
18 Posts
N A Rush said:
Fsquared said:
N A Rush said:

Is that on sale now???
Yes it is, I picked up my copy at the store two days ago.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts