Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok sorry guys but i'm new and u gauys have brobaly alredy had this question like 100 times but here go's....Can i use baretta mags in my xd 40??? If i can what do i have to do to them inorder for them to work??
thnks guys.....

·
Registered
16 Posts
Possiable but I would not.. Even after making the perfect hole for the catch, there is still the issue of the mag being slightly longer. It will strike the extractor. it needs a spacer ,, like a o-ring streached around or something. I was going to to this and read up on it and looked at the mags and deceided .. no...not worth it. IMO

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
darrell8937 said:
Possiable but I would not.. Even after making the perfect hole for the catch, there is still the issue of the mag being slightly longer. It will strike the extractor. it needs a spacer ,, like a o-ring streached around or something. I was going to to this and read up on it and looked at the mags and deceided .. no...not worth it. IMO
You can dremel in a small notch into the rear of the feed lip of the magazine to avoid the EJECTOR and not break it. While many might feel the effort is not worth it, I have converted several Beretta mags (including 20 rounders) to fit my XD so that I have mags interchangeable between my XD and my Beretta Storm.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts