Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after almost a year and a half. I found out i will be getting my permit here in NY. I have been looking at the compact 9mm. Does anyone know if it is offered in the 10 round version. as that is the max here.

Thanks,
Rob

·
Registered
779 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
So, New York doesn't allow larger than 10 round mags? What a shame that is.

Why wouldn't SA offer their pistols with 10 round mags when S&W offers all their M&Ps in models with 10 rounders? Seems like poor marketing to me.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Well after almost a year and a half. I found out i will be getting my permit here in NY. I have been looking at the compact 9mm. Does anyone know if it is offered in the 10 round version. as that is the max here.

Thanks,
Rob

I dont know if the 9MM is offered in a 10 round version. I was able to get my XDM 45 in the 10 round version. I also live in NYS, ERIE county which is a nightmare to get your permit. But as the other gentleman stated you can purchase 10rd magazines.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for the responses. all of the listings that i have seen for the XD m on other websites has been for the higher capacity mags. Ill have to do some more research and inquire at a shope that deals in XD's.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Thank you for the responses. all of the listings that i have seen for the XD m on other websites has been for the higher capacity mags. Ill have to do some more research and inquire at a shope that deals in XD's.
Just call Springfield they will tell you if they have a XDm available for you in NY....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts