Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I ordered this for my XDm9, but it just shoots a little high for my taste even with maxed out adjustments. So if your XD(m) shoots a bit low, this would probably fix it... it shoots approximately 3-5" above my final point of aim at 10 yards and I like the DEAD ON impact like in all of my Glocks. It has a cosmetic flaw that can be seen in a certain angle, it can probably be covered with a marker or touch up paint but I want to disclose the condition of it. Extra FO's, tools and instructions are included. $75 Shipped CONUS
Springfield XD XDM Springer Precision Dawson adjustable sights

I'm also selling either a UTG or a Caldwell bipod sorry it's been a while since I had this bipod. It is in very good condition and is a NON SWIVEL model. The bipod weighs 9 oz, it has quick release, notch legs that extends from 6"-9" and is sturdy enough for my 10/22 and at one time was on a Savage 12 in .223 and it did very well on that as well. (((SPF)))

or buy both for $90 shipped to CONUS
DISCREET paypal gift or plus 4% fees
USPS MO
I will accept Personal Checks to old members and or have a lot of itraders feedbacks and I must have to wait to clear prior to shipping the items.
These are also posted locally

1 - 1 of 1 Posts