Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought the Sellier & Bellot 9mm Police rounds on sale at Cabela's. Hot doesn't begin to describe them. I touched off the first one and said, SWMBO is not going to like this. What I should have done was buy some of the range's expensive ammo, because I was right, she didn't like them.

Having said that, just about every shot when lined up correctly went left, about 2-4" at 25'. I'm an inexperienced noob, but generally have tight groupings centered on whatever I'm aiming at. Could the ammo have been causing an issue? How do I determine if the sights are misaligned? Are they adjustable?

Also took our youngest (18) with us today, she was getting a bang out of shooting :). She was scary accurate with the 22/45, but she also was shooting left with the 9.

Going back out sometime during the week, taking some Federal 9 ammo with us. Hopefully it will be a lot friendlier to SWMBO. I really want her to use the 9 during the CCW course next Saturday. If need be, I'll use the 9 and let her use the 22/45.

·
Premium Member
23,670 Posts
ive tried those S&B rounds , not real crazy about any S&B ammo` truthfully, sounds like a fun family outing no matter

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
Sound like your daugher inherited your grip! JK, man. Sure they are ajustable for windage (if it's really off)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts