Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know of anyplace online or in the Oklahoma area that has XDM 9mm mags for sale? I'm trying to get at least two more to prepare for a USPSA match in February and so far I haven't had any luck. I know they are hard to come by but I'm hoping there is some stashed away somewhere that someone knows about on this site. Any help would be appreciated - as I didn't get my rebate form in until after Christmas and fear it will be a while before I see them.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Waiting on a dozen ordered from SA early November. Ugh.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
I am sending in my forms for my 2 free mags....hope it isnt to late.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I've seen them in 2 different gun stores around here. I believe they are selling them rather than sending out the free ones.

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
If your USPSA club is anything like ours, just show up and find someone else shooting the same gun and "share" mags... everyone at our clubs really friendly and Equipment friendly... heck I've got 2 guys that shoot my whole rig on match days...

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If your USPSA club is anything like ours, just show up and find someone else shooting the same gun and "share" mags... everyone at our clubs really friendly and Equipment friendly... heck I've got 2 guys that shoot my whole rig on match days...
sloopy70 - Unfortunately, I'm the trend setter in the area! No XDM guns I've seen thus far but will keep my eyes open at the match this Sunday.

Also, came up a bust on the lead from Mudcat but appreciate the help. Anybody have some promo mags they have received that would be willing to trade some Glock 9mm mags of various capacities or sell to me at a reasonable price? I expect a big NO - but thought I'd throw it out there.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry i can't help ya. I'm in a similar predicament trying to wait patiently for my promo mags to come.

At least you can look forward to an OK win over the Gators!
I'm not counting my chickens!!! I'm a sooner alum and would love nothing more than to win that game but Florida is going to be a VERY TOUGH game for us. I got loads of respect for the SEC and approach that game with much concern.

BOOMER SOONER!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes because I was going to buy 1 but decided against it and bought primers instead. Whittaker Guns was 1 of them that I seen they had some.
Well, I spoke too soon. I contacted 1 of the 2 places Mudcat referred and got told ' they were weren't available to anyone'. I've been trying to reach Whittaker all morning and just got off the phone with them. Got their last 3 XDM 9mm mags headed my way! Couldn't believe it - and had them triple confirm they were the 19 round XDM 9mm magazines - but looks like I got lucky. Mudcat - Thank you SO much!!!! Looks like I'll have them in plenty of time for the match and just goes to show you what great people we have on this forum! Proud to be a member and hopefully can return the favor for someone else down the road!!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
About those free promo mags...is the promotion for two more mags in addition to the the three you get when you buy the gun...or is the two extra that i recieved in my case (3 total) all I am supposed to get?

thanks in advance.
Jason

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
About those free promo mags...is the promotion for two more mags in addition to the the three you get when you buy the gun...or is the two extra that i recieved in my case (3 total) all I am supposed to get?

thanks in advance.
Jason
The promotion is for two additional mags and another magazine holder - in addition to the two that come with the gun. (Comes with two, not three)

·
Registered
35 Posts

thanks in advance.
Jason

Hi Jason,

Just wondering which XD you purchased that you got three mags in the case? XD? XD(M)? 9mm? .40S&W?

I'm guessing that it was an XD.

Thanks.

-Frank

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Just got the the phone with SA, and they do have the XDM40 mags in stock. But they are still delayed on the shipping of them. So, I ordered two more mags, along with the two on the rebate, that will give me a total of 6 mags. Also, ordered several other items from them, maybe they will go ahead and send them out. :)

·
Registered
141 Posts
I saw my local store had 11 of the xdm 9mm 19 round mags in stock. I would have bought them all but they wanted $34.99 each for them. I just bought 10 of them from Springfield 2 weeks ago for $30 each which is msrp. I have a real issue paying more then buying them direct from the factory when they are not even cheap.

Dave

·
Premium Member
320 Posts
Dave,

If you don't mind me asking, where is your local shop and what is the name? I would be more than happy to pay that price plus the shipping as I have come up empty handed everywhere else I have searched.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts