Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, just got my American Rifleman today and there's a full page ad from Springfield Armory stating that the XD(M) 9mm is available NOW.

Of course, that doens't always translate to "in stock at your local dealer NOW", but at least we can say the waiting is over!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Saw the same thing in the November issue of Gun World. Said the XDM-9 was available now.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I talked to SA last week and they said they had not shipped ANY XDM 9mm's yet.
Well, this would not be the first time that marketing has done things without manufacturing knowing about it :)

Hopefully SA can sell a decent amount before the Obama/Biden presidency bans them permanently.

·
Registered
3,210 Posts
Well, this would not be the first time that marketing has done things without manufacturing knowing about it :)

Hopefully SA can sell a decent amount before the Obama/Biden presidency bans them permanently.
Marketing doesn't care about manufacturing, only what the front office tells them.

·
Registered
7 Posts
i called springfield today about 3:00 cst.they told me that it would be around christmas when they will start shipping them.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
I'm sure of it ... :rolleyes:

I don't like him one bit. The guy WON'T ban guns though. It won't EVER pass. Possibly more regulations. This panic buying is going to just drive up the cost for all of us. Not to mention lets think about how much of a mess the economy is in right now. Think about how many jobs and how much money it brings into the country and especially now with the economy the way it is ...

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts