Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just checked SA website as I do every morning and noticed that they have the new XD(M)- 9 posted with pictures. I can't wait to get my hands on one! :D

·
Registered
14 Posts
Springfield Armory

Should be the link right on the website, you have to print it to mail it in and it could take up to XX time to get them.
Thanks, found it. Now I need to to go see my gun dealer and have him right me a new receipt since he wrote the date as the 14th and then noticed his mistake and changed the 4 to a 5 which makes it look like I "fudged" it........

·
Registered
14 Posts
I purchased one.

here is my little video..
Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMTPOJfYjOs
I'm a handgun noob and have only shot maybe 2 times with a friends handgun once. I decided to get the me one this year (after my hunting rifle wasn't going to be available until Jan 2009..save that for next year) and will hopefully be obtaining my CHL license in the near future. OF course this handgun doesn't conceal nicely at all, but I thougt it would be a great start.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I purchased one.

here is my little video..
It's weird that I can post your video embedded in the XDTalk Chatter Box forum but not here in the XD(M) forum. Mods, is there some setting in the software for this forum that needs tweaking?

Anyway, that to me was pretty good shooting for your first legitimate session with any handgun. I think you must've meant 45 feet though and not 45 yards. If you can shoot like that at 45 yards then you should quit your day job and find a sponsor. :razz:

Welcome aboard and enjoy your new XD(M).

·
Registered
383 Posts
I think you must've meant 45 feet though and not 45 yards. If you can shoot like that at 45 yards then you should quit your day job and find a sponsor. :razz:

Welcome aboard and enjoy your new XD(M).
I was thinking exactly the same thing but regardless, that's great shooting. Welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing your video. I'm really chomping at the bit now, I just purchased my xdm40 and I'm torn between picking up the 9mm or getting something easier to carry.

Awesome job! and Congrats

·
Registered
26 Posts
Checked the website today and the new page is finally up :D Now if they will get them to some Texas distributors then I will have my new nine.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Checked the website today and the new page is finally up :D Now if they will get them to some Texas distributors then I will have my new nine.
i've been contacting local gun shops in DFW and nobody in this area has the xd-m 9mm yet. best price i was quoted is $652.46 out the door. anybody here know of a better deal in DFW please let me know.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Target Master in Garland supposedly has a shipment inbound... I don't know the price because it's my mom who's buying one... should be in during the next couple of days.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Target Master in Garland supposedly has a shipment inbound... I don't know the price because it's my mom who's buying one... should be in during the next couple of days.
Target Master is actually just a couple of miles from home, but they have the most expensive pricing:

"It is not available yet, and there has not been a release date set for it yet. I will say that they have item numbers and SKU's for it now, so it should be soon. But, the price will be $700 plus tax, making the total $757.75."

·
Registered
8 Posts
That's odd... I'm pretty sure she wouldn't pay $775 for it... then again, my mom's been known to do sillier things...

Where did you find it for $652?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts