Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Called and orderd the 9mm Tactical (black) a bit ago. Should be here Mon. Looking forward to it. Got my 2-Free-Mags form ready to go when it gets here.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. I have had a G23 for about 12yr and like it a lot, but to be totally honest with myself, I don't carry it like I thought I would. I did at first, but found it to be a little too bulky to concel without printing in the summer with jeans and t-shirt. I always have it close by in the home / truck though. So, based on that, I opted for the Tac model. I want something cheaper to shoot at the range / targets and maybe even try a shooting event sometime if I can find one around my area. I am going to pick up a P3-AT for everyday carry if wanted and for trips on the motorcycle.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Congrats on your new 9mm.

Before you go get your new P3AT check out Welcome to the L.W. Seecamp Company Home Page. Nobody makes a higher quality firearm than Larry Seecamp in my opinion. I don't own a Rohrbaugh yet but I'd also check those out, they seem to have quite a following and are also top quality. Rohrbaugh Firearms

Also if you haven't already been there www.mousegun.com has alot of good info for pocket guns.

One of the things I like the most from that sight is the size comparison of all the pocket guns available. You can view this at http://www.mouseguns.com/PocketAutoComparison.pdf

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
WOOT :p - Dealer had told me last week when I ordered the XD9t that he could sell 2 dozen of the Kel-Tec 3P-AT's if he had them, but had no idea when he might get another one. I told him whenever he got some in, I wanted one. He just called and said he got a Kel-tec 3P-AT in this morning and if I still wanted one, it was mine.

Now I am going to have 2 new guns to play with and 2 new reasons to get back into shooting. I haven't shot any of my guns in over 6yrs. :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts