Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I apologize if this thread has been done. did a search and didn't find it.

So I was wondering if anyone has recognized an XD in any major motion pictures? I thought Joker was using a bi-tone in Batman Returns, but not positive.

Any XD sightings in the movies out there?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Lucky Number Slevin-XD45 carried by Bruce Willis, Miami Vice-XD carried by Elizabeth Rodriguez, and Crank-XD(unknown) carried by Jason Statham. those are the ones I know of...

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
Lucky Number Slevin-XD45 carried by Bruce Willis, Miami Vice-XD carried by Elizabeth Rodriguez, and Crank-XD(unknown) carried by Jason Statham. those are the ones I know of...
looks like someone's been to imfdb.org

·
Registered
52 Posts
bruce has the xd on the cover of the lucky number 7 movie. man i swear i have seen an xd in a recent movie...im sure there was one in hitman somewhere, just laying around or something haha, guns everywhere in that movie

·
Premium Member
888 Posts
I thought I saw a bunch of XDMs in the latest Batman. Correct me if I'm wrong. EDIT: just checked. I guess it was a chromed glock 18. :oops:

·
Registered
23 Posts
I apologize if this thread has been done. did a search and didn't find it.

So I was wondering if anyone has recognized an XD in any major motion pictures? I thought Joker was using a bi-tone in Batman Returns, but not positive.

Any XD sightings in the movies out there?
you mean in The Dark Knight right? The newest one?

Because i thought the same thing, that he was using bi tones with the huge mag extensions like glocks have.

·
Registered
105 Posts

I believe, if you look on the DVD cover, the pistol says XD-9 on the slide. I could be wrong. It's been a long time since I have looked.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts