Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes another first for xd-hs2000
Well we have done it and have been accepted as a member of the local BBB as well as the online BBB program. Basically you have to be a member of the local BBB and have a good track record, ethics, customer service and every thing the BBB stands for etc. And something new, the online BBB specializing in websites with security, reliability, customer service etc. What makes me even more proud is that I am the first "gun shop" that is a member hopefully many more gun related web sites will follow.

Since a month ago after deciding when someone asks where to get something not to post a link to my website, I thought or shure that orders would have droped. But to the contrary as some other shooting related website owners that gave me advice said "your service will sell it self if you do everything you can for the customer". Last year I would have never thought my website would turn into a full time job. I am so luck I get to do something I truely love full time, and I could not have done it with out all the support and help form other xd enthusiasts. So today getting this acceptance was just more proof that doing something right is not easy but well worth it.

·
Premium Member
5,751 Posts
Congrats, good job, and thanks :!: :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts