Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
9,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

I had to e-mail you and tell you how pleased I am with your service. I received my shipment today. Not 4 days after I had ordered them. And I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate your speedy response and delivery. I look forward to doing business with you again in the future.

·
Registered
3 Posts
My order for some Eezox was sent the same day as I payed for it!!! Amazing service and very professional. You will not be dissapointed with his service.

H

·
0 Posts
I ordered a Fobus Roto Paddle holster on Thursday, May 13th and it arrived Monday, May 17th. No problems, great price, what else could I ask for?!

·
Registered
196 Posts
I've ordered twice now from James and all I can say is - Don't hesitate to do business with him. Stand up guy with great service.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ordered factory magazines and Fobus holster late on Wednesday had everything in my hands on Monday morning.

Great prices, fast shipping and a chance to do business with someone who contributes a lot to the forum. Thanks ajamesp51. :D

Chris

·
Registered
42 Posts
I ordered Don's Rod Guide and a can of Eezox yesterday and it has been shipped already and that's good enough for my business. Prices are fair and the selection is good.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am also guilty of ordering from ajames and all that I can say is WOW fast service. Thanks

·
Premium Member
5,751 Posts
Got the LEO mags and +2 extensions today. Nice..18 in the tube and one in the pipe = 19 in the gun :D . Ready for the steel challenge match tomorrow. :mrgreen: Thanks James :!: :!:

·
Registered
9,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
R Dub, Sorry it took so long for the life of me I cant understand the post office, wait you do say your location is the last frontier.....did the post office use slead and dogs?

·
Premium Member
5,751 Posts
They do in some parts, but only if they can't air drop it in! :D No fault of yours. The postal service works in mysterious ways.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Placed an order Wednesday and UPS shows up with it this A.M. Great Service!! I will definitely be ordering from him again.Maybe one of those New XD Holsters!!!! Gotta Have One!!!! :D :D

·
Premium Member
5,751 Posts
Got the .40 mags today. Thanks James. :D :D

·
Registered
64 Posts
Awsome service, helluva' nice guy. :D

·
Premium Member
5,751 Posts
Got the 9mm mags today. Great service continues :) . Thanks James.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have an XD-40, bought it two months ago. I have read lots of congratulatory comments about the XD pistol in magazines. They said that XD is considered one of the best. In Shooting Times magazine they tested XD for only 5,000rounds. Why don’t they test XD like how they tested Glock pistol, like shooting it 10,000 rounds or more to prove it really joins with the best. :lol:

·
Registered
15 Posts
ajames- received my order yesterday. fast service and thanks for spending the time with me on the phone helping with my questions.
Richard

1 - 20 of 37 Posts