Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up a Pro-mag 15 round magazine for my XD-9 at Academy Outdoors for $17.87. It is blued and feels/looks very well made.
I took it to the range with me this morning and used it in my XD-9 sub with several different defense loads and practice ammo and not a single malfunction.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Academy in North Richland Hills. They had plenty in 9mm and 40. It's sticks out past the grip in my sub compact (obviously) but I figure if I had to reload in a defensive situation then I'm in big trouble and I want the biggest mag I can get! So this is going to be my backup mag.

·
Registered
182 Posts
HighVelocity said:
The Academy in North Richland Hills. They had plenty in 9mm and 40. It's sticks out past the grip in my sub compact (obviously) but I figure if I had to reload in a defensive situation then I'm in big trouble and I want the biggest mag I can get! So this is going to be my backup mag.
I'm not judging one way or another, but Promags always seem to get less respect around here than OEM mags. Also FWIW, the XD40SC mags hold 13 rounds of 9mm, and they're not that expensive so you would get high(er) capacity OEM magazines that actually fit your subcompact.
-hype

1 - 4 of 4 Posts