Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please give me your input on a "XD Grip Plug". Would you be interested in purchasing one. I would also like to have your input on any other accessories that you would like to see available for Xd/M's or other firearms.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks you for your input. If you have any other ideas of what you would like to see in accesories, please let me know.

"If you seekpeace, prepare for war"

XD .40
G19
Mossberg 500
M4 Car

·
Registered
9,951 Posts
You will have to make several different versions, for the old classic frame, new classic frame, subcompact, 45acp frame etc.

·
Registered
6,595 Posts
New guy question...what's a grip plug?
Think butt plug, only for your XD :)

The half moon shape hole that is in the butt of the gun (base of the grip).

Google search "glock grip plug" and you will see

·
Registered
9 Posts
Think butt plug, only for your XD :)

The half moon shape hole that is in the butt of the gun (base of the grip).

Google search "glock grip plug" and you will see
:shock:

HAHA! But does the gun like it??

I just had to go look at mine (the gun, not the butt plug) because I didn't remember that gap...and it's because the XDM doesn't have one; the backstrap fills that space!

·
Banned
110 Posts
No one has this out? Prior to buying my XD45c I didn't notice that hole at the bottom of the backstrap (I hope that's what we are talking about, lol) so when I got it home, I thought I was missing something; then I learned, on here, that this was normal. I was like WTF!

I can't believe there is nothing out to plug that up! I am in for one when these become available ;)

If you're talking about something else then kick me in the head and disregard my post :p

·
Registered
6,595 Posts
No one has this out? Prior to buying my XD45c I didn't notice that hole at the bottom of the backstrap (I hope that's what we are talking about, lol) so when I got it home, I thought I was missing something; then I learned, on here, that this was normal. I was like WTF!

I can't believe there is nothing out to plug that up! I am in for one when these become available ;)

If you're talking about something else then kick me in the head and disregard my post :p
nope, thats what he is referring to

here is a better pic

the only thing I have ever seen that fits that hole is a magwell found here

here is a pic

oh and here is what I was thinking on the lanyard

·
Banned
110 Posts
Damn! It saying, though with sh!tty grammar, lol, that it will not fit my XD45c :(

From the site:

Does not fit compact our sub-compact models (Notice the OUR in place of OR, lol...WOW!)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Again, I want to thank all of you for the great input. You are right. It is a plug, like on Glocks that fills the cavity on the rear bottom of the grip on Xd models. I am really sorry but no vibrating models will be available.
Please keep giving me more input, and if you have any ideas or request about accessories for XD's that you would see available, let me know. Also, shoot me some ideas of the experience you have so far with any XD(M) models. I will keep you updated on any news in regardsto new accessories.

XD.40
G19
Mossberg 500
M4 CAR

"If you seek peace, prepare for war" Parabellum

1 - 19 of 19 Posts