Springfield XD Forum banner

XD gear package.. myth?

3K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  donv1to 
#1 ·
When is this "XD-Gear" package going to be available in any real numbers? i can't find this package anywhere... well i lie, i found one at cabella's in wheeling, WV. I didn't get it b/c they only had the floor model left, and we all know what happens to floor models. (the bullets go where?? oops! i dropped it!!)

i wrote springfield and they told me to "tell my retailer to call Acusport."

anyways, all i want is this dang xd-9 subby with the XD gear package.. is that too much to ask :?: :!:

:shock:

Discussion starter · #6 ·
thanks for the info. it was weird that these gun magazines are still advertising this stuff. i was looking for a xd 9 subcompact package, with SS finish... but i guess i'll get it without the package.

are the hi caps wth the sleeve going to be available, even though this 'deal' had ended..? if so where are they sold?

and i agree, the holster was kinda large and clunky, but the 3 magazines looked like they were worth it.

thanks! :shock:

Discussion starter · #12 ·
thanks for the help.. i was able to order the SC9 package from cabel's at 449$.. not bad, i suppose... bad news is they said a week and a half to get it in! ridiculous.. my local guy gets things within 24 hours..sure he charges and extra 75dollars per item, but you'd expect some speed from a big chain like that.

thanks for all the info. i find all of this highly intresting. .. but regarding the slide filler and mag... pistolgear.com lists that they are sellin them for 32.95$?? of course it is listed as out of stock, but that would make me think they were available.. just don;t know.. :shock:

thanks again..

vito.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.