Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I read somewhere here that someone posted how they mounted their XD gear holster to their nightstand. I did some searching but can't find it. Anybody know where it is or have a link?

·
Registered
376 Posts
Post a pic.

·
Registered
517 Posts
I used a ratchet strap when I first got my xd. Now I have a small safe I can mount to it with the lid the springs open.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Agreed.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
These are the pics. (If it works. first shot at this) My XD40 compact on the left, and her XD9SC on the right.

Really a simple job of going from inside the dresser into the belt portion of the XD gear holster with a couple of screws.

·
Premium Member
20,508 Posts
you need to upload them to photobucket or some external server.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I used the rubber holster that came with my XD9 and screwed that to the side rail of the bed next to the wall. I sleep on that side and can reach down and draw it without having to move other than my hand.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Welcome

The website they have needs some more attention, but I bought one of these from them at a gun show.

It is mounted under my desk at work and holds like a champ.

They are upstanding guys too. I had trouble with the coating on the first one I bought, I think the dye didn't set right or something. They sent me a new one, no questions asked.

Its coated with a no-mar type stuff so its not rough on the gun finish either.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts