Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
Springfield XD9
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! Long time listener, first time caller. I created a profile finally because I wanted to ask if anyone know more about flat faced triggers, specifically for the XD9/40 platforms? I’ve seen a few threads that are a bit dated about flat faced triggers from Freedomsmith, but they recently stopped support for the XD platform, I was told after a quick email to them (a little too late for me to get ahold of one. Shame.). I noticed Springer Precision just released a flat face trigger design for the XDM and XD45, so I emailed them as well. They do plan to come out with one for the XD but no time soon, at least a year or two I was told. Anyone know of anything else or am I SOL? I’m thinking I’m up the creek since I don’t even see anything on eBay and my research online has proved fruitless. Still figured I’d ask around though. Sorry for the overly long post and look forward to hearing from you! I’ve had my XD for awhile now and recently just got back into putting some work on it, so if anyone has any other recommendation on anything else, I’m game (even though that’s probably a separate thread or whatever). Thanks everyone!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts