Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
It would be nice if those kind of deals were local.

Unfortunately, After $399 + $15 for shipping + $50 FFL transfer it ends up being just as much as buying local. :(

·
Registered
102 Posts
They had the essentials for $399 here locally in so cal last week. This week it's the regular xd package with the mag pouch, loader and holster for $399. Then with the springfield free three mag promotion this is a great deal. Mark

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Unfortunately, After $399 + $15 for shipping + $50 FFL transfer it ends up being just as much as buying local. :(
my ffl only charges $20 you should look for a different ffl $50 is excessive

·
Registered
60 Posts
The same store that had the essential pack for $399 when I bought it here last week has the standard package for $399 this week~

Fortunately I won't miss the loader since I have a UpLULA, nor the holster since I bought a better one for it anyway. You get the same lame mag holder with the 3 mag deal, so all in all I don't feel too bad about it.

·
Registered
65 Posts

There's a few local FFL's selling them out of their homes for $423 total out the door. Still a pretty good deal.

·
Registered
6,108 Posts
Cabela's just had a sale for $399.00.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts