Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's early Friday morning (2/25), the extractor broke on my XD9, it's the only gun I've shot in the last 4 months, and IDPA is this SUNDAY! Is there anyone out there who can overnight an extractor to me? If I can get it Saturday, I can put it in and be ready to shoot Sunday.

I'm in Kennesaw, GA, just in case someone is near by and I can drive to your location.

HELP!

-Zett

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Corey G said:
http://www.xd-hs2000.com/

Have them listed on thier website.
I use them all the time, but there's no option for overnight shipping. I suppose I could give him a call in the morning (at a decent hour) and see if he'd make an exception.

-Zett

·
Registered
9,951 Posts
Overnight is no problem. Just add 13.65
(price taken from USPS)
http://usps.com/all/shippingandmailing/overnightguaranteedpackages.htm
and the price of the part you can paypal the ammount, and in the message give adress to send it to and remind me you want the extractor.

Or heck your only above Atlanta I am in Birmingham Alabama you can be here in two hours and I can replace it on the spot tomorrow. And then we can go to the range and shoot my xdgap.

·
Registered
137 Posts
i ordered parts last week from james and got them the next day.
i live in Tn.
he gives great service.
he just offered to have you come in and he would fix on the spot and take you shooting. SEE WHAT I MEAN !
just ask and ye shall receive.

thanks james for the information and knowlege you so freely gave me.
i just completed my first trigger job on an xd it worked great.
3.5 lbs. redeuced pre/over travel.
rick :D :D

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ajamesp51 said:
Overnight is no problem. Just add 13.65
(price taken from USPS)
http://usps.com/all/shippingandmailing/overnightguaranteedpackages.htm
and the price of the part you can paypal the ammount, and in the message give adress to send it to and remind me you want the extractor.

Or heck your only above Atlanta I am in Birmingham Alabama you can be here in two hours and I can replace it on the spot tomorrow. And then we can go to the range and shoot my xdgap.
I will definitely take you up on the offer next time. This week I have too many kids and honeydo's to cover. But I will take you up on the offer some time.

I ordered the part from your site, and sent the extra cash via PayPal. Thanks James!!!

-Zett

·
Registered
59 Posts
pistol fixer said:
thanks james for the information and knowlege you so freely gave me.
i just completed my first trigger job on an xd it worked great.
3.5 lbs. redeuced pre/over travel.
rick :D :D
Is there somewhere that tells you how to reduce trigger pull on an XD

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
FatMatt1981 said:
what's an extractor?
That would be part no. 36 on the XD slide parts list.. time to RTFM buddy! LOL

It's as far as I have been willing to go in dissambly.. I hear its a mother to get out.

Raymond

·
Registered
9,951 Posts
It is the part on the slide that looks like a claw. What it does is hold on to the rim of the case. When slide moves back the case will also go back becuse the claw of the extractor is holding it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts