Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Y'all,

I do some product photography time to time, and because so many users appreciated my first XD-e pictures I thought I would toss up a beauty shot with process pics.

Disclaimer: all of the images in this post are for non-commercial use. All logo's and trademarks belong to Springfield Armory U.S.A. Please do not use these images for profit. But feel free to use them for fun. (desktop background picture, save them all you want, etc.)

01-xde-Raw-Image.jpg
Raw image, with single lamp and white paper to bounce the light around.

02 xde-process-1.jpg
Background removed along with the hue/color. Except safety dot and red dot.

03-xde-beauty-shot.jpg
Multiple layers to move the light around, smooth the surface, add a drop shadow.

04-xde-beauty-shot-with-shadow-with-logo.jpg
Some good ol' branding to top it off.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hey Y'all,

I do some product photography time to time, and because so many users appreciated my first XD-e pictures I thought I would toss up a beauty shot with process pics.

Disclaimer: all of the images in this post are for non-commercial use. All logo's and trademarks belong to Springfield Armory U.S.A. Please do not use these images for profit. But feel free to use them for fun. (desktop background picture, save them all you want, etc.)

View attachment 336481 Raw image, with single lamp and white paper to bounce the light around.

View attachment 336489 Background removed along with the hue/color. Except safety dot and red dot.

View attachment 336497 Multiple layers to move the light around, smooth the surface, add a drop shadow.

View attachment 336505 Some good ol' branding to top it off.
LOOKS GOOD SHOOTS VERY GOOD VERY NICE PISTOL AND GOOD TO SHOOT!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Maybe you could take one with the extended mag . This has become my every day carry , very pleased with its function and form .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts