Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just came home from the gun store in downtown Las Vegas, and they have an XD DVD armour (sp) there in display for sale. Price is $29. Didnt get the name of the guy who is putting it out, but it is out of a San Diego address. The place I saw it at is" <www.discountfirearmsinc.com> and you can get the tel number from that. Also, nice store and upscale range.
John

·
Premium Member
5,751 Posts
Probably the same Gun Video dot com vid AJamesp51 sells on his web store.

·
Registered
9,951 Posts
Ahhh who let the secret out. I am making one. This Wed is the first practice run.

And it will kick [email protected]@ I have some secrets up my sleeves that will out do the Lenny Mcgill stuff and the AGI stuff.

·
Premium Member
5,751 Posts
I suspected as much when you were asking about video stuff earlier. If can remember the parts' names, or atleast read the right cue card, you have Mcgill beat.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Has anybody ever noticed the thread hanging off his right shirt cuff in the XD vid? It drives me nuts every time I see that disk. You'd think someone on the production team would pick up on it, especially during the close ups. Anal, aren't I? :lol: :lol:
Mcgill is one of those guys that will almost get you up out of your chair to turn him off but not quite. My brother has met him and says he's a real goof.
Sorry for jacking your thread NevJohn. :oops:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts