Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I've been askin myself this question several times. Just about everytime I log on here.
What's the deal with not havin an Xd chat room? I'm talkin once I log on, I can chat with everybody live....instead of postin message ....right after message.
Im sorry if this has been already coverered....it's been a really shitty day today :evil:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Matt,

Shitty day for me as well, Had arthoscopic shoulder surgery last Thursday and I am in PAIN! Not much for me to do other than surf the net and watch TV. It gets old, FAST! I can't even go shooting, surgery was on my strong arm/hand. :(

Do you have IRC? Maybe we could get something going there?

-Jared

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
I just entered the room.. I am ready to chat!

Raymond

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
It's 7:44 PM pacific.. Jordy and I are chatting.. it would be a good time for those of you who like chatting to come on in

Raymond

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
It's 8:30 Pacific, and we have four guys in there chatting.. come on and join in!

Raymond

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
Hey guys! you'all have been in there chatting for hours and now you owe me $37.50 for the use of bandwith. Please PayPal me the funds into my account @ hobo...........
Just kidding, I saw this chatroom information a while back and judging from the address it was created with XD/HS2000 pistol shooters in mind.
Maybe a scheduled chat time several times a week would be in order?

ie: Saturday 3pm Eastern time or Sunday 7:30pm..........and so on.

Maybe the start of something fun? :mrgreen: I'm glad it is coming in handy.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I take it wasn't a bad idea??
How many times have you posted a comment on a thread....exited out...someone else posted right after....then you get back in there and repost.....so on and so on.
Know what I mean??
Especially when they're trolls lurkin and ppl post after post when raisin heck.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Grizzly660 said:
Matt,

Shitty day for me as well, Had arthoscopic shoulder surgery last Thursday and I am in PAIN! Not much for me to do other than surf the net and watch TV. It gets old, FAST! I can't even go shooting, surgery was on my strong arm/hand. :(

-Jared
Man I know where you're at, my arthroscopic was four weeks ago and I am still not getting a full night's sleep. I thought this was supposed to be the relatively painless and quick recovery way to go.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Its 10:22 AM EST and nobody is in the room but me someone join please talking to myself is getting boring

·
Registered
21 Posts
JimLongley said:
Grizzly660 said:
Matt,

-Jared
Man I know where you're at, my arthroscopic was four weeks ago and I am still not getting a full night's sleep. I thought this was supposed to be the relatively painless and quick recovery way to go.

Jim, Thats not what I wanted to hear! I was under the same impression about pain and recovery... What did they do to yours? I dislocated my shoulder which made it way unstable. Turns out I must have injured it in the past at some time as it was tore up pretty bad. They ended up drilling 3 holes in my shoulder blade and anchoring the cartilidge back to my bone for me... I start PT tommorow.

-Jared

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
I do when I've got some high-speed access. if you ever do see me, it'll be w/ the name format "mr0w1" just like here. I haven't used the spelling "Mr. Owl" since before TCF was part of the HL patch.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts