Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured that a few here may appreciate this...
There are a few select times in life when one, even as stingy as I, is best served by handing out a blank check, and never checking to see how much it was for. Better said, there are those opportunities in life where you eagerly hand over your wallet, slobbering and babbling incoherently, begging the other party take as much as they want, and more if it will help.
Here they are:
1. Wife decides on her own to get a boob job and asks your preference as to size. Also, at least half again of the amount to be spent on the "procedure" should be added to the family gun budget. (I'm not dreaming...I really did marry this woman. If I could clone and mass produce her, there are few women on the planet that would ever find husbands.)
2. Wife would like to pick out her own gun so that the two of you can go shooting together. She really likes the XD.
3. Brother gets a job at the local gun range, and gets a 40-60% discount, and is willing to let you order a few.
4. George Kelgren (Kel-tec) puts together a single stack 9.

Well, three of the four true, and we can just say Kelgren hasn't called. But, looking at the pistol version of the SU-16, they certainly aren't asleep over there. As for the other three, the Doctors appointments is friday, we're off to cabelas today, and the Brother (note the deified notation) has started the ordering process, and a new Springfield XD tac bitone is in the works.

Yeah, there are days when my life sucks, but today just aint one of them.

All I need now is to have Ajames set up shop on my block...

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That may be able to be arranged. I'll take the camera to cabelas with us, Take a pic of us with the doc on friday, and I'm not quite sure how to prove the discount. Anything else?

·
Registered
10,955 Posts
I think he meant post op.... :wink:

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
aaroncstevens
Wife decides on her own to get a boob job and asks your preference as to size. Also, at least half again of the amount to be spent on the "procedure" should be added to the family gun budget.
What is fair about that? She gets 2 big guns and you only half? :shock:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
100% chance she will read it because she already has. Last night she picked out a Ruger Bearcat, and loves it. Pretty good all round gun, and the ammo certainly won't break the bank. Next Step, the doctors office for those bigger guns... :lol:

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
I would not like to seem impolite.. but could we see pics of your wifes boob job? I only ask cause I am thinking of getting one for myself...

pics please...

Raymond

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Captain Ray said:
I would not like to seem impolite.. but could we see pics of your wifes boob job? I only ask cause I am thinking of getting one for myself...

pics please...

Raymond
Is there something you are not telling us Raymond?
:?

+1 on the post op pics.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Seriously....if I could offer a bit of advice on a subject I know a decent amount on....MAKE SURE THE DOC IS TOP NOTCH! I have "dated" several girls with implants. Some have looked (and felt) AMAZING. Some have looked (and felt) pretty shotty. All I can say is don't go with the surgeons offering big discounts, deals etc....if they know what they are doing it will be pricey but worth it.
I get to see and feel fake boobs more often than you might imagine. I am a DJ in a nightclub every Thurs-Sat. The FIRST thing many women want to do after they heal up is go out and show 'em off. They always manage to make it to the DJ booth and it doesnt take much to get the top to drop. Oh...you want to request a song???Hmmm, let's see...what could convince me to play that song for you? :twisted:

Oh yeah...good for you on the new guns or whatever. :lol:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well, I'll post a pic of the gun, and I got auth for a pre-op, but all clothed. Post Op won't be up unilt a bit after christmas. Maybe If I get her holding my xd's it'll make this XD relevant, huh?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts