Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You all have talked me into buying a Service model xd-9. I am going for the bitone, but it appears that only one type of sight is available for it. Does anyone know why the trijicon sights are not an option for the bitone xd's, yet they are optional on the blued xd's???

·
Registered
539 Posts
wow... i really thought i would be able to get u the model # but i'm looking at my springfield catalog right now and it does not list any bitone service model with trijicons. call them and see what thye have to say...

·
Premium Member
594 Posts
Ive already done so. You cant get one unless you go through the custom shop. My advice? Buy a blued with trijicon then get the slide refinished by Tripp Research in "Satin Chrome" or by your local gunsmith with the grey/silver finish of your choice.

·
Registered
539 Posts
If it were me, i'd jsut get the bitone then worrie about adding night sights after....

·
Registered
214 Posts
Eric_Oh said:
If it were me, i'd jsut get the bitone then worrie about adding night sights after....

+1 just get a bitone and put truglo TFO's on it after that, save ya a bundle and the sights are awesome. looks sweet on the gun too!

·
Premium Member
2,694 Posts
I put Williams Firesights on my Bi-tone, and it never even crossed my mind that they didn't match the slide. I'll have to go look now. The sights are fantastic though. Especially for $38 bucks.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I've got the Truglo TFO's on my XD9SC, they work great day or night. Where are these $38 Williams sights at?

·
Premium Member
2,694 Posts
They were strategically placed about the cash register at the gun store I use. Is that not a normal price for Fireshights? Should I go buy the others and put them on EBay?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts