Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Eavening everyone, first post but been tagging along for a while now. On to business, I am due to pick up my XD9 service on wed the 19, cant wait. I stoped in at the LGS today to shoot the BS and ask if maybe the gun was ready to go home with me yet but they said no. I wish I would have applied for my CPL a little earlier so that I could just have my precious XD, but Ill wait. While I was there I noticed that they didn't have any XDs in stock, and I know that they are popular but are they hard to come by now cause I kinda want an OD green SC9?.

Thanks for any help and thank you for a fine forum.

From the Seattle Tacoma area of western Washington.

Blane

·
Registered
120 Posts
Check with
James over at www.ordnanceoutsellers.com
He can most likely get it... Great guy to work with. He has great prices too.

Best of luck!

·
Registered
11,054 Posts
I don't think that Springfield is running out of XDs. Just your particular dealer.

I have talked to several dealers that think the XD is a poor gun and won't sell. All they want to sell are Kimbers, Glocks and Colts. Nothing wrong with these guns, just a bit overpriced for my tastes.

Oh well, they'll all come around to the XD eventually.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They had quite a few XDz when I paid for mine a few weeks ago, maybe they are running low on stock. They praise the gun, and I have heard the counter guys put them over Sigs or Glocks more than once. By the way, the shop I purchased my XD from is Bullseye gun shop, quoted on this forum for their trigger job on the XD and the shop invloved in the Eastcoast sniper case. Interesting history, ok prices, and they have an indoor range just up stairs. I'll check with AJames for some prices though, he seems like a really good guy.

Thanks all for the info...

Blane

1 - 4 of 4 Posts